- Art group and individual artist : Individuals and groups that want to introduce their own works.
- Arts Organization : Cultural foundations, or associations that want to make their activities known.
- Company related to arts : Business involved in the field of performing arts.
Registration Period and Cost
- Schedule : August 8 (Mon), 2016 to 24:00, September 11 (Sun), 2016
- Fee :KRW 680,000 (including a booth package and free admission for two participants.)
- Date and Venue of booth operation :Hongik Daehangno Art Center Gallery, 10:00 ~ 13:00, October 5 (Wed) to 7 (Fri), 2016
- includes one table, three chairs and one electricity socket.
- You have to rent additional equipment, including video devices.
- Designated rental contractors will be announced when booth application come to an end (within September.)
- Two free PAMS passes that give full access to all PAMS programs
- You may not take part in some programs as they serve whoever comes first, or made a reservation.
- You may not enter event places without the non-assignable pass.
- In case that you need more pass than two, you have to make an additional registration as an individual.
- Brochure package and souvenir as well as PAMS programs
- You may not make booth registration if others leave no availability (First come, first served, according to the payment date.) You can book maximum two booth packages.
- Online : With credit card, or account transfer.
- Offline : With remittance.
- Bank account : 100-031-399309 Shinhan bank (account holder: Korea Arts Management Service)
- You may request the cancellation of your reservation through email, or fax, before making a phone call to get a confirmation.
- Cancellation on the same day of booking : Full refund
- Up till seven days before registration deadline : 80% refund
- Up till one day before registration deadline : 70% refund
- On the day of registration deadline : 50% refund
- Refund may take about a week.
Security and Safety
- Korea Arts Management Service shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of exhibited items in exhibition space. The security responsibility for booths and those items shall be borne by each exhibition group. You shall make sure that valuable articles on display are properly managed, as people pass by exhibition areas even when booths are not in operation.
- You are highly recommended to bring your belongings as there is no place to keep those items safe.
- Tel : 02-708-2276
- E-mail : email@example.com